Hayward dUI Attorneys
Arrested for DUI in Hayward, CA?
Although time is not on your side—our Hayward DUI attorneys at Virtuoso Criminal and DUI Lawyers are. The lawyer you select can affect you for the rest of your life. Our CITY, driving under the influence (DUI) lawyers are experienced in getting cases dismissed, but it does take work. Being arrested for a DUI is devastating. It can affect your job, profession license, immigration status, and can cause embarrassment and stress.
Our practice includes representation in the two parallel proceedings:
- The Court Proceeding
- The DMV Proceeding
Our job is to reduce that stress and work with you in earning the best possible outcome, whether that be a dismissal or a plea deal resulting probation, fines, jail time, schooling, points on your record, and additional insurance.
OUR team of Hayward DUI lawyers is always prepared to take any case to trial.
- Thousands of DUI cases served throughout the entire Bay Area
- 10+ years of criminal defense experience
- 24/7 availability and client support
- We recommend strategies specific to your circumstances
- Flexible monthly payment plans –We adapt to your financial circumstances.
Book your Free Consultation today at (510) 988-5566.
WE HANDLE ALL TYPES OF DUI CASES IN THE BAY AREA
Learn more about California’s Dui charges, penalties, and defenses with the resources provided below. We represent client’s facing all DUI charges, including:
- California Vehicle Code 23152 PC – Driving Under the Influence
- First DUI Offense - A 1st time DUI arrest could happen to anyone, and could result in misdemeanor consequences
- Second DUI Offense - A second DUI offense is punishable by up to 30 months of DUI school.
- Third DUI Offense - Penalties for a third DUI offense could include a 3-year license suspension.
- Fourth-time or more DUI offense within 10 years - You could face a 120-day minimum jail sentence.
- Felony DUI Offense - A DUI will automatically be accused as a felony if you cause great bodily injury or death.
- DMV Administrative Per Se Hearing- An APS hearing is a proceeding regarding your driving privilege.
- California Vehicle Code 23153 PC – DUI Causing Injury
- California Vehicle Code 14601.2 PC – Driving with a Suspended License due to DUI
- California Vehicle Code 23103/23103.5 – Wet Reckless
Why Hire a Hayward DUI Lawyer?
DUIs are prior-able for 10 years, and what that means is that if you receive multiple DUI arrests within a 10-year period, the minimum consequences get worse for both the COURTS and the DMV. That is why you need a team that will work tirelessly to uncover and examine every defense available. Let our team guide you through the legal process.
Here are the benefits of hiring our Hayward DUI attorneys:
- Our DUI defense lawyer can provide legal counsel and advice throughout the entire process.
- We will gather any evidence or witness statements to build a case in your favor.
- Our DUI attorney can negotiate plea bargains with prosecutors on your behalf, reducing potential fines and jail time.
- We can offer insight into the court proceedings that you may not have access to otherwise.
- Our DUI defense attorney knows the ins and outs of navigating through state laws, helping you to understand what is being asked of you in court.
- Depending on individual circumstances, we may be able to get charges dismissed or reduced entirely if enough evidence is presented against them.
Don’t allow a DUI to dictate the rest of your life, contact us.
Daniel is good as it gets. Will definitely refer him to anyone needing the best lawyer money can buy.
“He's extremely prompt to reply to your calls or text. He's so honest that he gave me a partial refund on this case due to some circumstances we were in.”
These guys are efficient and really care about their clients. I would definitely use them again in the future!
“Joe and his team (Simone) were able to get me a trial, go to court for me and get my ticket dismissed! 5 stars!!”
If you need a lawyer please reach out to Daniel and this team!
“He assured me and let me knew how he could handle my case. We went to court and the case closed because of Daniel. His work ethic and demeanor is unparalleled.”
Extremely passionate not only for his profession but for his clients as well.
“I've been represented by many, had some pretty unreasonable experiences but glad to have found Daniel. Extremely passionate not only for his profession but for his clients as well.”
Illegal Marijuana Cultivation and Possession of Stolen Firearm
Federal Healthcare Fraud for Receiving Illegal Kickbacks
Federal Charges for Money Laundering and Structuring
DUI by a Veteran With 0.16 BAC
DMV Refusal Hearing