Criminal Defense Firm in Hayward, CA
Serving the Accused in Alameda County, Santa Clara, Stanislaus & All of the Bay Area
At VIRTUOSO CRIMINAL & DUI LAWYERS, we devote a major portion of our practice to criminal defense for clients throughout the San Francisco Bay area. Our capable and caring team has resolved thousands of cases involving both misdemeanors and felonies. When accused of a crime, we understand how stressful, uncertain, and confusing it can be, especially for those who have never come in contact with the criminal justice system before.
You may not be aware of the rights you have under the law, how to deal with law enforcement, investigators, or the courts. It may all feel like you are defeated before you even start. This is why you need the guidance, counsel, and advocacy of a competent attorney whose sole job is to protect your constitutional rights and pursue your best interests throughout the legal process. Our criminal defense lawyers will put their years of experience and trial-tested skills to work for you with the overriding goal of helping you achieve an optimum outcome.
Reach out to VIRTUOSO CRIMINAL & DUI LAWYERS online or at (510) 988-5566 for a free consultation about your case. Hablamos español.
We handle the following criminal defense cases:
- Drug offenses. These can include charges pertaining to marijuana and other controlled substances.
- DUI offenses. We handle misdemeanor and felony DUI along with all of their related issues.
- Sex offenses. We defend those accused of crimes involving minors as well as adults.
- Gun offenses. California has many complicated laws related to firearms from the use, carrying, storage, and concealment of these weapons.
- Fraud. White-collar crimes such as embezzlement and insurance fraud can result in serious penalties.
- Theft charges. These include petty and grand theft, burglary, and robbery.
- Vehicle offenses. These crimes can include reckless driving, evading police, vehicular manslaughter, and suspended-license offenses.
- Assault offenses. These include assault against various types of alleged victims, battery, criminal threats, and more.
- Domestic violence. Cases can range from child abuse to domestic battery, protective order violations, and other charges.
- Traffic offenses. From moving violations to felony hit-and-run, California drivers are subject to a vast number of potential citations and criminal charges.
Daniel is good as it gets. Will definitely refer him to anyone needing the best lawyer money can buy.
“He's extremely prompt to reply to your calls or text. He's so honest that he gave me a partial refund on this case due to some circumstances we were in.”
These guys are efficient and really care about their clients. I would definitely use them again in the future!
“Joe and his team (Simone) were able to get me a trial, go to court for me and get my ticket dismissed! 5 stars!!”
If you need a lawyer please reach out to Daniel and this team!
“He assured me and let me knew how he could handle my case. We went to court and the case closed because of Daniel. His work ethic and demeanor is unparalleled.”
Extremely passionate not only for his profession but for his clients as well.
“I've been represented by many, had some pretty unreasonable experiences but glad to have found Daniel. Extremely passionate not only for his profession but for his clients as well.”
Illegal Marijuana Cultivation and Possession of Stolen Firearm
Federal Healthcare Fraud for Receiving Illegal Kickbacks
Federal Charges for Money Laundering and Structuring
DUI by a Veteran With 0.16 BAC
DMV Refusal Hearing